Friday, April 7, 2017

Summer semester on the University

Nice spring day to everybody!


I am sitting on a lecture of English morphosyntax (yes, it's exactly as boring as it sounds) and I am thinking about my next article. Today is not the best day for my inspiration because it's a cloudy and rainy day and it depresses me so I can't really think of anything good. I also have a bad mood because I don'thave enough time for reading as I used to have. And the reason? The school of course! I have tons of homeworks and school books to read and in my freetime I have to complete my notes because our professors always send us a presentation and we are to complete it alone at home. It's a horror.... This school has a very  great expectations from its students so I need to study very hard to pass. It's told that the first year is the hardest and I have to agree with that...
So I am asking you, what should I write for you? I confess that lately I didn't have any inspiration of some article topic. I wanted to write an arricle about my favourite books about love because we had a Valentine's day but now it's not current so I really don't know what to write. Would you want some review or some reading tips or anything else? I would be very glad for you advice. After all, I am writting this blog for you so I need to know, what you want to read. So please tell me in the comments your ideas and topics for some good articles!

Have a nice weekend guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment